How to Fix Wrong Date on Swiss International Air Lines Ticket?
How to Fix Wrong Date on Swiss International Air Lines Ticket?
Fix Wrong Date on Swiss International Air Lines Ticket +1-888-449-3560 If you accidentally booked your Swiss International Air Lines flight for the wrong travel date, you may be able to change it depending on your fare conditions, route, ticket type, and flight availability. It is important to review your booking as soon as you notice the mistake and check the applicable change conditions.
How to Fix a Wrong Date on a SWISS Ticket
1. Check Your Booking
Open your booking confirmation and verify your booking reference, passenger name, flight number, route, and current travel date.
2. Access Your Booking Online
Go to the official SWISS website and use the booking-management section to retrieve your reservation. Enter your booking reference and other required information.
3. Select the Flight Change Option
If your ticket permits changes, select the flight-change option and choose the booking with the incorrect date. Search for your preferred new travel date.
4. Select a New Flight
Review the available flights for your desired date. Depending on your fare conditions, you may need to pay a change fee and/or fare difference if the new flight costs more.
5. Confirm the New Date
Before completing the change, carefully verify the new date, departure time, destination, and passenger information. Review all charges before confirming.
6. Save Your Updated Itinerary
Once the change is completed, save the updated confirmation or itinerary. Check that the new travel date is correct.
For assistance with understanding available flight-date change options, you can contact a flight-support agent at +1-888-449-3560. Keep your booking reference and passenger details ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change the date on my SWISS ticket?
Date changes may be available depending on your ticket's fare conditions, route, and availability.
What should I do if I booked the wrong date?
Check your reservation as soon as possible and review the available flight-change options. Select the correct date and review any applicable charges before confirming.
Will I have to pay to change my SWISS flight date?
Depending on your ticket conditions and replacement flight, a change fee and/or fare difference may apply.
Can I change my flight date online?
Eligible bookings may be changed through SWISS' online booking-management service. Some bookings may require assistance from SWISS or the original booking provider.
What information do I need?
Have your booking reference, passenger name, original travel date, flight details, and preferred new date available.
What if I booked through a travel agency?
If the ticket was issued by a travel agency, you may need to contact the agency to request the date change.
Can I change to an earlier or later date?
This may be possible when permitted by your fare conditions and when seats are available on the requested flight.
Where can I get help with my wrong-date booking?
For assistance with understanding your flight-date change options, contact a flight-support agent at +1-888-449-3560.
Comments